The KDIAI 2022 Annual Conference will be held at the Bluemont Hotel in Manhattan, Kansas April 12th and April 13th!
This year's topic will be Crime Scene Preservation and Documentation.
Tuesday, April 12th
1:00-1:30 President’s Welcome
1:30-5:00 General Session
5:00 Business Meeting (All KDIAI Members welcome!)
Wednesday, April 14th
8:00-8:30 Awards and Installment of New Board Members
8:30-12:00 Morning Session
12:00-1:00 Lunch Break (on your own)
1:00-5:00 Afternoon Session
More information to come later.
Hotel reservations can be made by going to bluemonthotel.com.
To ensure the group rate of $96, please make your hotel reservations by March 14th, 2022.
- Click on BOOK ONLINE (upper right)
- Click on GROUP LOGIN (middle of page)
- Enter group id: ident422 / password: KDIAI (note: the password is all caps)
- Enter correct arrival/departure date of stay and see available room types
Or by calling 785-473-7091 (press 0 for reservations) and ask for either code: IDENT422 or “KS Division IAI (Identification Assn)”.
Multiple payment options are available for your convenience!
1. Credit card through our website. (Best for individual payments)
2. Credit card by phone for individual or group payments.
- Call Stephanie Clark at 316-660-4800.
Please have your credit card and billing address accessible.
3. Check via mail.
Please make checks out to KDIAI.
ATTN: Stephanie Clark
1109 N Minneapolis Street
Wichita, KS 67214