The KDIAI 2023 Annual Conference will be held at the Drury Plaza Hotel in Wichita, Kansas April 24th through April 26th!
This year's topic will be Basic to Advanced Investigative Techniques.
We will be hosting several great lectures, case studies, break-outs, and workshops! More information to come.
- Letitia Davis Homicide Investigation
- Accreditation, Certification, and Standardization,
- Ghost Guns and Other Buzzwords: An Overview of Unserialized Firearms
- Matthew Schoshke Death Investigation
- Taking Better Known Prints and Postmortem Identification
- Attempted Homicide with a Trash Bag: A Curious Case of Reversed Latents
- Drones for CSI
- Introduction to Bias: At the Crime Scene and In Forensics
- Investigative Genetic Genealogy: A KBI Success Story
- What is Bloodstain Pattern Analysis and How Can It Help Me?
- Overcoming the Impact of Vicarious Trauma and Building Resilience
- Use of Technology to Advance Investigations
(Workshops have limited seating. A separate registration will be conducted for workshops in April. Students interested in a workshop will be placed on a waitlist, and if spots are available, will be allowed to join.)
- Detecting the Undetectable: Full Spectrum Imaging for Forensic Investigations
- Detect More Evidence: Extend Your Search Beyond the Visible
- Basic Imaging Principles
- Specialized Imaging Techniques
- Low Light Imaging Principles
- An Introduction to Forensic Anthropology
- I'm Just Trying to Make a Good Impression: Lifting Latents from Hard to Lift Surfaces
Drury Plaza Hotel of Wichita - 400 West Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS 67202, 1-800-325-0720
Discounted room rate of $103/night. Guaranteed rate until March 22, 2023.
- On-site overnight parking is included if booking with the KDIAI Group.
- Complimentary hot breakfast, evening drinks and snacks, and Wi-Fi included.
- On-site parking is free during the day for all attendees.
For online registrations, please visit: https://www.druryhotels.com/bookandstay/newreservation/?groupno=10025613
To ensure you are in the KDIAI Group, use group code: 10025613
Multiple payment options are available for your convenience!
1. Credit card through our website. (Best for individual payments)
2. Credit card by phone for individual or group payments.
- Call Stephanie Clark at 316-660-4800.
- Please have your credit card and billing address accessible.
3. Check via mail.
Please make checks out to KDIAI.
ATTN: Stephanie Clark
1109 N Minneapolis Street
Wichita, KS 67214